Saturday, December 10, 2011

135 and Holding

It's official. I have finally landed 135.  (I still need to land 135 as my fasting number) I have officially lost 15 pounds. I wish it came off like the first 10 pounds did in three week. These last five pounds took nearly three months. WHY? Don't know. But they came off. With lots of exercise and staying on the better eating plan. My pants are loose. My belly is not flat. Lets face it, my belly was never flat. Even in childhood days, I had a roley little belly. I was never in a bikini bathing suit.
I am feeling sexy. Course hubby telling me I am sexy is wonderful and makes me blush. I don't look at the scale as the defining moment any more. I see it as the tool to get an accurate number. The proof is in the clothes. I have to buy new shorts. All my shorts are so big they fall off my hips. Belts help but the amount of fabric bunched up around the waist really looks odd. So come springtime, this girl is going shopping. I hate shopping. Even if its for me, for new shorts... I still hate shopping.

Well its time to go bike riding with the kids.  Hope you get great numbers this week. Get healthy, stay happy and live long.  Amy

1 comment: