Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The numbers are in

Just got back the results of my lab work. My blood lab work after four weeks on Atkins and exercise. WOW what a difference.

Triglycerides are down to 174. They started  out at 781 four weeks ago.
Fasting blood sugar is down to 125. That was 207 four weeks ago.
Total cholesterol is down to 207. That was 242 four weeks ago.
Blood pressure is down and I may be taken off medication soon.

Now some may argue it was the exercise alone and the loss of ten pounds and I would have probably agreed with you except I have tried regular diets and they don't work. And your starving on those low fat diets. And even if you do lose some weight on them, your cholesterol and your triglycerides still go up on those other diets.
Reading another new book called Wheat Belly. I just started it, but boy does it make a lot of sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment